- Updated On:
- January 12, 2023
- Not Available Garages
5.5 Acre of Horticulture developed land situated at Village Kangankot, Dist/Taluk Bidar, near Kamthana is available for sale, it is 15km from Bidar city, please find below the details:
1) 1 Borewell 3 inch water with 3 phase electricity connection.
2) Land facing 30 Feet wide road from Village Kamthana to Kangankot (shortly GOVT is planning to construct bituminous road)
2) Land is surveyed by Revenue department and boundary fixation is completed, PVC coated chain link fencing (2mm GI wire + 1 mm) for 15-year long life done with concrete pole of size 100 x 75mm.
3) New Drip irrigation is done recently.
4) 15 feet mild steel Gate.
5) One room labor room.
6) Access road within the land.
5) Chia seeds as intercrop can be taken up to 3 years
7) Horticulture plantation details:
a) Avocado – Arka Supreme variety 425 nos ( 1st harvest between 2.5 year to 3 years – 2 time harvest in a year)
b) Guava – VNR bihi variety 1450 nos ( 1st harvest between 1.5 year to 2 years – 2 time harvest in a year)
c) Jackfruit – 7 varieties Vetnam Super early, Honey Jack, Deang surya/ thiland red, Singapore jack, siddu jack, sompady gumless (G65 ivory color) and Seedless variety – total 85 nos ( 1st harvest between 1.5 year to 2 years)
d) Coconut – 3 varieties – Tiptur tall, Channarayapatna and arasikere all desi varities, total 85 nos (-1st harvest between 6 to 7 years)
e) Jamun – Bardolli konkan variety (( 1st harvest between 2 years)
Quoted price INR 3,500,000/ Acre ( 35 lakh/acre), immediate ready for registration. PLEASE CALL ONLY SERIOUS BUYER.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee